This week we’ve published a new, A2/B1 (pre-intermediate/intermediate) -level, easy Italian reader ebook, Dieci regioni italiane.
Italy has twenty regions. Improve your Italian reading and listening while finding out about ten of them, from Piemonte in the north to Puglia in the south!
As always, at the top of Chapter 1 in the free sample chapter download (.pdf) there’s a link to the online audio. The audio version of the entire story is available to listen to, FREE, even if you don’t buy the ebook (though having the full text will make understanding the story easier.)
This first week only, Dieci regioni italiane is 25% off – so just £5.99 rather than the usual ‘easy reader’ price of £7.99!
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 10 chapters to read and listen to
- 10 exercises at the end of the ebook, to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossaries of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at elementary level and above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (normally immediately after your payment is confirmed), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook (.mobi/Kindle-compatible, .epub) cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them.
Today’s FREE bulletin of ‘easy’ Italian news is ready for you to read/listen to!
Subscribing is also free!
To receive each thrice-weekly, simplified Italian news bulletin (online audio plus supporting text) via email, each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, enter your email address on this page.
Then look out for the ‘please confirm’ email and click the link it contains.
There’s no obligation to buy anything, or pay anything, and if you stop learning Italian, or don’t find the material to your taste, you can easily unsubscribe.