Yesterday we published a new, B2/C1-level, easy Italian reader ebook, ‘Giallo a Capodanno‘ (New Year’s Eve Mystery).
It’s New Year 1970 and Martina’s all dressed up for the party, determined to enjoy it! But her roommate, Alida is more cynical:
“Ascolta: siamo bloccati dalla neve in un collegio in cui viviamo tutto l’anno. Dei duecento alunni che frequentano la scuola, solo sette (sette, porca miseria!) hanno dei genitori che non li vogliono tra i piedi nemmeno durante le feste. E noi siamo tra questi sette. Quindi puoi anche vestirti come Marilyn Monroe… ma rimani una disgraziata!”
Alida would rather read detective thrillers than pretend to have fun with just six fellow students. But who knows? Perhaps something interesting will happen?
As always the first week, ‘Giallo a Capodanno‘ is 25% off – so just £5.99 rather than the usual ‘easy reader’ price of £7.99!
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .ePub and Mobi (Kindle-compatible) versions available at no extra cost (just ask)
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- English/Italian glossary of ‘difficult’ terms
- Suitable for students at intermediate or advanced levels
- LAUNCH OFFER (until 22/12/20) just £5.99!
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
Once your order is completed, you will receive a download link for the full version of the ebook. The download link is valid for 7 days / 3 download attempts, so save the .pdf ebook in a safe place on your device!
Thursday’s bulletin of ‘easy’ Italian news has just been published, too. Read/listen to it online, for FREE, or subscribe and receive each thrice-weekly, simplified Italian news bulletin (online audio plus supporting text) via email, as soon as it is published, each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. That’s FREE too!