This week’s half-price, easy reader ‘eBook of the Week’ is the B1/2 (intermediate/upper-intermediate) -level Aria di festa.
Gianni is a gourmet journalist who is increasingly cynical about the popular ‘Slow Food’ movement. He persuades his editor to let him spend the summer searching out and reviewing ‘Slow Food’ events, but the more he finds out, the more his fears seem to be confirmed…
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at any level
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
And if you’re level’s not B1/B2? If you’re just starting out with Italian, or have been at it for years, so now read and listen confidently?
Find materials for your level by checking out the HUNDREDS of free sample chapters (most with free online audio) on our Catalog page.
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (normally immediately after your payment), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook, where available, cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them. There’s a space to do that on the order form – where it says Additional information, Order notes (optional). If you forget, or if you have problems downloading the .pdf, don’t worry! Email us at the address on the website and we’ll help. Also, why not check out our FAQ?
Tuesday’s FREE bulletin of ‘easy’ Italian news has just been published – subscribers receive their free copy via email. If you didn’t get yours, check your spam/junk folder.
Not a subscriber? Why don’t you join us? It’s free!
Just type in your email on this page to receive three Easy Italian News bulletins on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.