This week’s half-price, easy reader ‘eBook of the Week’ is the B2 (intermediate/upper-intermediate) -level Caravaggio nei vicoli di Roma.
Caravaggio’s in jail again, drunk as a lord and facing charges for throwing a plate of artichokes at a waiter…
ROMA, 1604 – Carceri dello Stato Pontificio
“Ancora lui? Ma come…?!”, il comandante delle guardie non crede alle sue orecchie.
La giovane guardia cerca di giustificarsi: “Comandante, noi abbiamo cercato di…”
“Non abbastanza! Com’è possibile che sia sempre qui?”
Il comandante si passa una mano sugli occhi, sospira: “Questo mese sarà già la quinta volta…”
Normally £7.99, ‘Caravaggio nei vicoli di Roma‘ is half price this week, so just £3.99!
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at intermediate level or above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
Buy Caravaggio nei vicoli di Roma, just £3.99! | Free Sample Chapter | Other ‘Day in the life of’ ‘easy readers’ | Catalog
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’, a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook (.mobi/Kindle-compatible, .epub) cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to those who request them.
Tuesday’s FREE bulletin of ‘easy’ Italian news was published this morning – subscribers will have already received their free copy via email. If you didn’t, why don’t you subscribe, too? It’s free!
Enter your email on this page to receive three Easy Italian News bulletins each and every week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
There’s absolutely no obligation to pay anything. And you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find the materials useful or are no longer learning Italian.