This week’s half-price, easy reader ‘eBook of the Week’ is the B1 (intermediate) -level Zio Ciro e la pizza.
Join Angela as she helps her Neapolitan uncle prepare pizzas for a special lunch, while learning the fascinating history of Napoli’s most famous dish!
This ebook is suitable for students at more or less any level, as it’s relatively short and simple.
But check out the Free Sample Chapter (.pdf) to see for yourself, that way you’ll know what to expect, and how to open the file on the device you intend to use it on.
Normally £7.99, ‘Zio Ciro e la pizza is half price this week, so just £3.99!
For that, you get:
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at any level
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’, a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook (.mobi/Kindle-compatible, .epub) cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to those who request them.
Tuesday’s FREE bulletin of ‘easy’ Italian news was published a few hours ago – subscribers will have already received their free copy via email. If you didn’t, why don’t you subscribe, too? It’s free!
Enter your email on this page to receive three Easy Italian News bulletins each and every week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
There’s absolutely no obligation to pay anything. And you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find the materials useful or are no longer learning Italian.