Have you listened to today’s FREE Easy Italian News, yet?
If not, click here.
‘I soliti ignoti‘ is Mario Monicelli’s 1958 classic comedy, retold for learners of Italian by our own award-winning scriptwriter and Italian teacher, Giovanni Galavotti.
The title is the term that the Italian authorities use to refer to the unknown parties held to be responsible for a crime.
‘I soliti ignoti‘ tells the story of a gang of small-time crooks who plan a night-time raid on the safe of a pawn-broker’s shop – with hilarious results!
Take a look at the free sample chapter (.pdf) to get an idea of the level and complexity.
At the top of Chapter 1 there’s a link to the online audio, which is also free.
Until Sunday night, ‘I soliti ignoti‘ is half-price, so just £3.99, rather than the usual £7.99!
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online at soundcloud.com)
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at pre-intermediate level or above
- download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
- your e-book will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your purchase
Checked the free sample? Then buy the full version here.
Or select something you prefer from our catalog page.