A student has her purse stolen on a crowded bus. It contains little of value, except a photograph which is precious to her…
Learning Italian, French, Spanish or German?
Reading and listening to the language that you’re studying will help, a lot!
Working through a simplified text is an excellent way to consolidate the grammar you’re studying and to expand your knowledge of the vocabulary, as well as to build reading and listening skills!
And stories are the best types of text to start with, as you’ll naturally want to find out what happens next, which keeps you turning the page!
Try an EasyReaders.Org ‘easy reader’ in the language that you’re studying – this week at HALF PRICE, with our ‘Book of the week’ offer.
- a .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online at soundcloud.com)
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- a glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- normal price £7.99, this week just £3.99
This week’s easy reader offer is ‘The Juggler’, which is A1/2 level but is suitable for just about everyone.
Follow the links below to download a FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER in the language that you’re studying!
- ITALIAN – Il giocoliere – Free sample chapter (.pdf)
- FRENCH – Le jongleur – Free sample chapter (.pdf)
- SPANISH – El malabarista – Free sample chapter (.pdf)
- GERMAN – Der Jongleur – Free sample chapter (.pdf)
And if that one’s too easy, or too hard?
Check out our Catalogue page for material which is more suited to your current level!