The level of this one is similar, at B2 (upper-intermediate). Check out the Free Sample Chapter (.pdf), to verify the length, level and format of the ebook.
Until Sunday 11th September, it’s discounted 25% compared to the usual ‘easy reader’ price, so just £5.99 rather than £7.99!
An original Italian easy reader, by Francesca Colombo
A ‘diaspora’ is a population that lives somewhere different from their original home, or that of their forebears. Since the late nineteenth century, millions of Italians have emigrated in search of better prospects. By 1980 it was estimated that twenty-five million Italians had made their home outside of Italy, in countries all over the world…
La distanza tra Roma e Canberra è di circa 16.000 chilometri, che equivalgono aun viaggio in aereo molto lungo, più o meno 20 ore. E, in effetti, gli italiani usano l’espressione “in Australia” come sinonimo per “lontanissimo, il posto più lontano del mondo, quasi un altro pianeta”.
Ma allora cosa ci fanno lì così tanti italiani?! Secondo le ultime statistiche, il numero di italiani nati in Australia e di origine italiana sarebbero circa un milione e gli italiani immigrati recentemente 178.000. Nei prossimi capitoli conosceremo meglio la storia degli italiani in Australia e la loro situazione nel presente.
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at intermediate level or above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
And if you missed them…
- La diaspora italiana – Italiani negli Stati Uniti (B2/C1) £7.99
- La diaspora italiana – Italiani in Spagna (B2) £7.99
- La diaspora italiana – Italiani in Scozia (B2/C1) £7.99
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (normally immediately after your payment), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook, where available, cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them. There’s a space to do that on the order form – where it says Additional information, Order notes (optional). If you forget, or if you have problems downloading the .pdf, don’t worry! Email us at the address on the website and we’ll help. Also, why not check out our FAQ?
Or subscribe (which is also FREE), and so receive three bulletins of ‘easy’ Italian news each week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, straight to your email inbox.