An original Italian easy reader by Giovanni Galavotti
Pier Paolo Pasolini was already famous as a writer and poet when he directed his first film, Accattone. Few of the actors were professionals, they were simply kids from Rome’s slums. Each character in the film has a nickname, above all the main character ‘Accattone’ (beggar). Pasolini shows us the world of the underclass and of petty criminals. His images contrast with sacred music by the composer Bach.
This re-telling for learners of Italian makes a great introduction before watching the movie itself. Or simply an excellent supplement to your study program!
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online at soundcloud.com)
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at B1/B2 level and above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
Your e-book will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.