An original Italian easy reader by Claudia Marulo
Stefano and Chiara have known each other since they were children but, as they live in different places, have to make arrangements if they want to meet. Today they’ve agreed to see each other. Stefano has something important he wants to ask Chiara…
- pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at elementary level or above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (normally immediately after your payment), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook, where available, cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them. There’s a space to do that on the order form – where it says Additional information, Order notes (optional). If you forget, or if you have problems downloading the .pdf, don’t worry! Email us at the address on the website and we’ll help. Also, why not check out our FAQ?
Christina (verified owner) –
I enjoy reading generally and do find reading Italian much more interesting and motivating than grammar lessons. I enjoyed the story . I am an A1 level student and I could read and understand the story really well.
Jane (verified owner) –
Wonderful story! My student enjoys the simple, creative format and the lovely, surprising plot.
Frank Santoro (verified owner) –
The book was very enjoyable. It captured my interest. I looked forward to the next chapter. I understood 75% – 80% without having to read the accompanying text (which is perfect for my level, entering intermediate). This is my 4th or 5th book and I have never been disappointed.