An original Italian easy reader by Enrico Maso
Forty years from initial commissioning to completion, Michelangelo’s Moses “rests with one arm on the tables, and with the other holds his long glossy beard, the hairs, so difficult to render in sculpture, being so soft and downy that it seems as if the iron chisel must have become a brush.
‘Michelangelo e il Mosè’ is an original Italian easy reader written for students at intermediate and advanced levels. Use it to improve your reading and listening skills, while getting a glimpse into the life of one of the most famous Italian painters and sculptors!
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online at soundcloud.com)
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at intermediate level or above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
Your e-book will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.