An original Italian easy reader by Enrico Maso
A misty Sunday morning in Venice, 1703, and there goes Sig. Vivaldi, part-time violinist and composer, hurrying off to his day job taking mass in one of the city’s famous churches…
This original easy Italian reader, ‘Vivaldi e la chiesa della Salute’ allows us a glimpse into the life of the famous Italian composer while providing fascinating details about some Venice landmarks.
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at intermediate level or above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (allow up to 24 hours), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook (.mobi/Kindle-compatible, .epub) cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them.