Swedish Easy Readers
Londoner Nick seems to have it all: a successful accountancy career, and a girlfriend who wants to start a family. But his secret dream is to learn Swedish, learn to cook Swedish-style, and open his own Swedish restaurant!
- .pdf e-book with automatic download (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 9 short chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Swedish/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at any level
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (normally immediately after your payment), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook, where available, cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them. There’s a space to do that on the order form – where it says Additional information, Order notes (optional). If you forget, or if you have problems downloading the .pdf, don’t worry! Email us at the address on the website and we’ll help. Also, why not check out our FAQ?
Nice book very interesting
Martha Wilson (verified owner) –
Thanks so much for publishing this modest story of a man with a dream. It’s interesting and the dialogue is realistic. As a very new learner, I find Restaurangen packed with useful and, of course, new vocabulary and grammar. It’s easy to pick up (I print the ebooks) and review sentences and paragraphs. The audio is just great! I find the true-false questions simple enough to check comprehension. Thanks again. I am looking forward to being able to read more advanced material in a few months! (I hope you do something like you’ve done with the Italian readers: stories of historic characters, e.g. painters, explorers, etc)