This week we’ve published a new, B1-level, ‘easy’ Italian reader ebook, ‘Zio Ciro e la pizza‘.
Against her conservative father’s wishes, a nineteen-year-old Italian-American, buys a plane ticket to Napoli, in Italy. The plan is to discover the city her family originated from, and to get to know zio Ciro, the black sheep of the family!
Join Angela as she helps her Neapolitan uncle prepare pizzas for a special lunch, while learning the fascinating history of Napoli’s most famous dish!
As always, there’s a Free Sample Chapter (.pdf), which will help you get an idea of the length, level and format of the ebook.
At the top of Chapter 1 in the free sample chapter download (.pdf) you’ll find a link to the audio – the whole story is available to listen to online, even if you don’t buy the ebook!
That said, having the full text as well as the audio does offer a more-complete study experience. So, to incentivise you to buy a copy, this first week only ‘Zio Ciro e la pizza‘ is 25% off the usual ‘easy reader’ price – that’s just £5.99, rather than £7.99!
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .ePub and Mobi (Kindle-compatible) versions available at no extra cost (just ask)
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms
- Suitable for students at intermediate level and above
- LAUNCH OFFER (until 09/02/20) just £5.99!
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
Your ebook will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.
And here’s the usual reminder to listen, for free, to today’s bulletin of ‘easy’ Italian news.
And/or subscribe, which is also free. That way we’ll email you each thrice-weekly, simplified Italian news bulletin (text plus online audio) the instant it’s published!
Just enter your email address on this page. Of course, it’s easy to unsubscribe at any moment if you stop learning Italian or don’t find the free material helpful.
Buona lettura, buon ascolto!