Another week, another half-price ‘EBook of the Week’ offer!
And as well as the usual .pdf format ebook (printable, viewable on most devices), as an extra, at no additional cost, why not ask us to send the .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and/or .epub (other ebook readers) AS WELL?
That way you can continue improving your Italian in bed, or wherever you happen to be, with your Kindle, Kobo or ebook reader app!
Add a note to the order form to let us know which additional format or formats you would like.
Or, if you forget to do that while completing your order, just email me.
So what’s this week half-price ebook offer, then?
Bologna, 2nd of June 1946. Italy is slowly recovering from the devastating effects of World War II. A referendum has been organised to decide whether the reborn state will be a republic or continue as a monarchy. And for the first time in history, Italian women can go to the polls! Newly-wed Marcella is so excited at the prospect she barely slept last night. But her husband, Antonio, is unconvinced…
2 giugno 1946 is an A2/B1 (lower-intermediate) -level Italian ‘easy’ reader.
Normally £7.99, 2 giugno 1946 is 50% off, so just £3.99, until Sunday night (not conincidentally, the date in the book’s title!)
For £3.99 you get:
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online at soundcloud.com)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at any level
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
Your e-book will be emailed to you within 24 hours of your purchase.
Have you read/listened to today’s (Thursday’s) EasyItalianNews.com, yet?
It’s completely free to access for students of Italian anywhere in the world, with no registration/sign up necessary.
Just click and read/listen!
Or better still subscribe, also completely free, and so receive three Easy Italian News bulletins each week via email.