Italian Easy-Reader Ebook
Italy has twenty regions. Improve your Italian reading and listening while finding out about ten of them, from Piemonte in the north to Puglia in the south!
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 10 chapters to read and listen to
- 10 exercises at the end of the ebook, to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossaries of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at elementary level and above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (normally immediately after your payment), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook, where available, cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them. There’s a space to do that on the order form – where it says Additional information, Order notes (optional). If you forget, or if you have problems downloading the .pdf, don’t worry! Email us at the address on the website and we’ll help. Also, why not check out our FAQ?