An original Italian easy reader by Enrico Maso
“Everyone knows that Leonardo is a genius, and one who’ll turn his hand to just about anything, from diplomacy to organising a royal wedding celebration.
But you know the trouble with geniuses? They’re easily distracted!
If we entrust him with something important – like creating the biggest horse the world has ever seen –
we’re going to have to keep a close eye on him…”
Join Leonardo, who’s just arrived at the court of Ludovico il Moro, Duke of Milan, bearing a gift from his patrons in Florence. As yet, he has no idea he’ll be Lombardy for longer than just a brief visit…
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online at soundcloud.com)
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at intermediate level or above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
Your e-book will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.