An original Italian easy reader by Giovanni Galavotti
‘Lo chiamavano Trinità’ (English language title ‘They Call Me Trinity’) is a 1970 spaghetti western comedy, filmed in Italy’s Lazio region and starring Italian actors Bud Spencer and Terence Hill (real names Carlo Pedersoli and Mario Girotti). The duo were and still are famous in Italy and Europe for the many films they made together, movies which were usually characterised by a gentle irony and by the regular punch-ups that substituted for the bloodier violence of other genres.
Giovanni Galavotti’s re-telling of the story of the film for learners of Italian makes a great introduction before watching the movie itself (ideally in Italian!) Or it can be used simply as supplementary reading/listening material which, for lovers of the wild west, is guaranteed to liven up your study program!
- .pdf e-book (+ audio available free online)
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us
- 8 chapters to read and listen to
- Comprehension questions to check your understanding
- Italian/English glossary of ‘difficult’ terms for the level
- Suitable for students at B1/B2 level and above
- Download your Free Sample Chapter (.pdf)
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (normally immediately after your payment), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook, where available, cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them. There’s a space to do that on the order form – where it says Additional information, Order notes (optional). If you forget, or if you have problems downloading the .pdf, don’t worry! Email us at the address on the website and we’ll help. Also, why not check out our FAQ?
There are no reviews yet.