Want to REALLY learn Italian?
So put aside that grammar book – it’s time to start working on building your reading and listening skills!
Being able to confidently read Italian texts and understand what you hear opens up a whole new world of opportunities, both for learning and for living!
This material is written by Italian teachers, especially for learners like you! Each ebook includes glossaries and comprehension exercises and is then recorded by an Italian native speaker.
Together, the text and the audio make a useful addition to your Italian course or studies: regular reading and listening to material adapted to your level will, over time, improve your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary as well as boosting your confidence when you need to understand and speak!
And with this great offer, you can get months of original study material, seven Italian ‘Day in the life of…’ easy readers, at intermediate and upper-intermediate levels, at HALF PRICE, just £27.95 (that’s a 50% reduction on the £55.93 cost of all seven books purchased separately!)
The ‘Day in the life of…’ easy readers bundle includes SEVEN original .pdf ebooks at half the usual price!
(Before you buy, click on the titles to download the FREE sample chapter available for each.)
- Colombo e il mare Oceano (B1/2)
- Galileo, Pisa e la luna (B1/2)
- Un giorno con Raffaello (B1/2)
- Vivaldi e la chiesa della Salute (B2)
- Caravaggio nei vicoli di Roma (B2)
- Leonardo in riva all’Adda (B2)
- Michelangelo e il Mosè (B2/C1)
You’ll receive all SEVEN (enough for several months of study!) via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- .pdf e-books + audio available free online
- .mobi (Kindle-compatible) and .epub (other ebook readers) available on request at no extra charge – just add a note to the order form or email us. N.b. Because of the images used in ‘Un giorno con Raffaello’ and ‘Vivaldi e la chiesa della Salute’ those two are ONLY available in the default .pdf, not in .mobi or .epub formats. Sorry!
And if you have already purchased some of these previously?
Just write to us at the time of your order, telling us which ones you already have, and we’ll offer substitutes which you’ll like just as much!
How do I access my ebook?
When your order is ‘completed’ (normally immediately after your payment), a download link will be automatically emailed to you. It’s valid for 7 days and 3 download attempts so please save a copy of the .pdf ebook in a safe place. Other versions of the ebook, where available, cannot be downloaded but will be emailed to people who request them. There’s a space to do that on the order form – where it says Additional information, Order notes (optional). If you forget, or if you have problems downloading the .pdf, don’t worry! Email us at the address on the website and we’ll help. Also, why not check out our FAQ?